Allied Westminster is the largest provider of Village Hall insurance in Britain. We have a deep commitment to supporting rural community life and are justifiably proud that so many thousands of Trustees trust us. We are the principal sponsor for ACRE's Advice Service for Village Halls and have launched various initiatives to help Trustees. The latest of these is a FREE Property Valuation Report to eliminate the problem of underinsurance. Our intention is to remove a potential financial liability from all Trustees.
VillageGuard®, our flagship product, was designed by Village Hall people for Village Hall people and was the UK’s first insurance product that was purpose-built for Village Halls and other Rural Community Buildings. Since launch it has gone from strength to strength and is now the most popular Village Hall insurance policy in the country.
VillageGuard’s popularity is based on the following benefits:
- Designed exclusively for Village Halls, Parish Halls and Rural Community Buildings.
- Provides a FREE Property Rebuild Valuation Report for accurately setting sums insured. [Our highly detailed report protects against underinsurance and provides separate figures for buildings, car parks, play areas, tennis courts, etc. The report is available FREE OF CHARGE for new clients who sign up for VillageGuard. Those who request the valuation report but choose not to sign up with VillageGuard will be invoiced £75 for it sixty days after the report is ordered.
- FREE defibrillator cover up to £5,000 with NO EXCESS.
- Gives substantial discounts on premiums. [Available to clients choosing a 3- or 5-year LTU - see FAQ What is an LTU?].
- Backed by a personalised claims service - most claims are handled directly and rapidly at our HQ in Boston Spa.
- Undercuts competitors’ rates in most cases and is underwritten by Aviva PLC, the largest insurer in the UK.
VillageGuard is available exclusively from Allied Westminster.
You can find out more about it or apply for a quotation on the VillageGuard website. Alternatively, call us for a chat on 01937 845245.